Harmon Avenue Parking Facility
146 N. Harmon Avenue
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Lori L. Libbert
Special Events Manager
Creating goals and objectives for your class as well as a course schedule are essential activities. These documents give students a clear path to follow. This portion of the TFSC website provides basic information and instruction for those who are just beginning to teach. Fundamental topics include –
- What to expect on the first day of class.
- How to write a syllabus.
- How to define course goals.
- How to prepare for your first day and for subsequent classes.
- Suggestions for questions that should be addressed in your teaching
- Helping Graduate TA's lead discussions.
In addition, the website provides details on:
- how to design assignments and tests,
- how to assess the performance of students and classes,
- addressing questions related to assignments, assessments, and testing.